TEACHER COLLECTION REQUEST
Educators may request a collection of books be selected for them by the children’s department. The library staff enjoys helping teachers provide materials to enrich the learning experience of their students.
- Request may be made by phone, fax, email, or in person.
- Educators will receive a print out of every item in the collection.
- Requests must be made 7 days in advance of the intended pick-up date. The pick-up date is established when making the request.
- Educators may request to be notified by email only when the collection is ready. Delivery of a collection can be made to schools in Troy through the “school pony.”
- The collection will no longer be available if not picked up five days after the established pick-up date.
- The library will fill all requests with the understanding that the demand of library resources may limit the materials available.
- A collection must be returned to the location where it was obtained.
- Email email@example.com to request a collection or for more information.
PDF to display: